Application for Mentor4Research
Are you curious about commercialisation and would like to learn more about the possibilities of commercialising your research? Would you like to partner with a mentor from outside of academia? If so, the Mentor4Research programme at Uppsala University is for you.
The programme runs once a year from February through November.
Applications for Mentor4Research 2020 open i June 2019.
You can read more about the application process below.
Who may apply?
We are looking for researchers, from all disciplines, who are interested in exploring the potential for commercialisation of their own research and are eager to learn more.
Other criteria are:
- Researchers ranging from third-year PhD students to experienced professors
- Researchers who have a genuine interest in working closely and openly with a mentor
- Researchers who will devote time and commitment to the programme and participate in all programme activities (in total at least 40-80 hours)
- Researchers with proprietary research
How do I apply?
To apply for Mentor4Research is simple. You only have to provide short answers to five questions about why you want to participate in the programme, your research and your thoughts on the potential for commercialisation. After the application deadline, you may be contacted for an interview as part of the application process.
Application is open 1 June - 15 October.
- Open to researchers in all disciplines at Uppsala University
- The programme is free of charge
- In addition to the individual meetings between mentor and researcher the programme includes seminars and workshops meetings with all participants
- The programme runs over almost one year, from February through November
- Application period 1 June - 15 October