Application for Mentor4Research
Are you curious about commercialisation and would like to learn more about the possibilities of commercialising your research? If so, the Mentor4Research programme at Uppsala University is for you.
We are starting a new programme in the beginning of February 2019. Applications for Mentor4Research 2019 is now closed.
Applications for Mentor4Research 2020 open i June 2019.
You can read more about the application process below.
Who may apply?
We are looking for researchers, from all disciplines, who are interested in exploring the potential for commercialisation of their own research and are eager to learn more.
Other criteria are:
- Researchers ranging from third-year PhD students to experienced professors
- Researchers who have a genuine interest in working closely and openly with a mentor
- Researchers who will devote time and commitment to the programme and participate in all programme activities (in total at least 40-80 hours)
- Researchers with proprietary research
How do I apply?
To apply for Mentor4Research is simple. You only have to provide short answers to five questions about why you want to participate in the programme, your research and your thoughts on the potential for commercialisation. After the application deadline, you may be contacted for an interview as part of the application process.
Application is open 1 June - 15 October.
The programme runs once a year from February through November.
If you have applied for the 2019 Mentor4Research programme, we will let you know no later than 1 January 2019 if you are in the programme.
- Open to researchers in all disciplines at Uppsala University
- The programme is free of charge
- In addition to the individual meetings between mentor and researcher the programme includes seminars and workshops meetings with all participants
- The programme runs over almost one year, from February through November
- Apply latest 15 October
- We will notify you no later than 1 January
For further information or if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nhils Forslund, Programme Manager.